From: network buyer on
WTB: DOES ANYONE HAVE LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OR WINDOWS
2000, XP PRO, VISTA OR SEVEN OEM PACKS TO SELL?

I am looking to buy large quantities of the below. These usually come
with complete systems and most people throw this stuff away. If you
have it I will BUY it!

OFFICE 2000

OFFICE SBE, STANDARD & PRO

OFFICE 2003 all versions

OFFICE 2007 all versions

WINDOWS 2000 PRO

WINDOWS XP PRO

WINDOWS VISTA

WINDOWS SEVEN (7)

I also buy lots of other software. Email me your list.

From: 98 Guy on
network buyer wrote:

> WTB: DOES ANYONE HAVE LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OR
> WINDOWS 2000, XP PRO, VISTA OR SEVEN OEM PACKS TO SELL?

I've got some Windows 95 and 98 CD's - do you want to buy those from me?

> These usually come with complete systems and most people throw
> this stuff away. If you have it I will BUY it!

What you're asking for won't give you the legal license to use them
unless the owners transfer all rights over to you - including the
product keys and COA. The CD's for OEM versions that people "throw
away" won't be of any legit use unless you also recieve the hardware on
which they originally came on - and you still can't install that
software on any other hardware.

In other words, it's just as "legit" for you to download the software
you're asking for from a torrent, burn them onto CD's and then replicate
as many as you want, vs buying the real CD's from people.

> I also buy lots of other software. Email me your list.

Buying CD's from people is not the same as acquiring a legit license to
install and use the software.
From: "nobody >" on
98 Guy wrote:
> network buyer wrote:
>
>> WTB: DOES ANYONE HAVE LARGE QUANTITIES OF MICROSOFT OFFICE OR
>> WINDOWS 2000, XP PRO, VISTA OR SEVEN OEM PACKS TO SELL?
>
> I've got some Windows 95 and 98 CD's - do you want to buy those from me?
>
>> These usually come with complete systems and most people throw
>> this stuff away. If you have it I will BUY it!
>
> What you're asking for won't give you the legal license to use them
> unless the owners transfer all rights over to you - including the
> product keys and COA. The CD's for OEM versions that people "throw
> away" won't be of any legit use unless you also recieve the hardware on
> which they originally came on - and you still can't install that
> software on any other hardware.
>
> In other words, it's just as "legit" for you to download the software
> you're asking for from a torrent, burn them onto CD's and then replicate
> as many as you want, vs buying the real CD's from people.
>
>> I also buy lots of other software. Email me your list.
>
> Buying CD's from people is not the same as acquiring a legit license to
> install and use the software.

License issues aside, this clown's got a long history of spamming
Usenet, and is suspected of a fair amount of fraud (as in stiffing your
sellers and buyers both).

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&q=%22netbuy%22+spam&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS272US273&ie=UTF-8
http://snipurl.com/u15jn [www_google_com]