From: Joe Somebody on
Suse 11.2, Dell Inspiron Mini, Atom processor,

Hardware info in Yast2 shows Dell Wireless 1510 N-LAN mini card,
further investigations show drivers are active.

However this card is not showing anywhere in the system, and does not
seem to be available.

(Hope this makes sense!)

What do I have to do the get this card active and detecting wireless?

As usual, TIA!
From: Mark Draheim on
Joe Somebody wrote:

> Suse 11.2, Dell Inspiron Mini, Atom processor,
>
> Hardware info in Yast2 shows Dell Wireless 1510 N-LAN mini card,
> further investigations show drivers are active.

Hum, last Mini Dell I saw, there was something about the driver...

I think it was, that the driver did not support that special flavour
of the hardware. Do an lspci in a konsole and then google for the
hardware. IIRC I got an updated driver off opensuse build system

http://software.opensuse.org/search

cheers

Mark