From: Casperius on
Hi,

for at least a week now I have outstanding update for kupdateapplet, but
it doesn't install due to conflict:
"PackageKit Error dep-resolution-failed: patch:kupdateapplet-2056.noarch
conflicts with kupdateapplet.x86_64 "

when I look it up through yast I have newer version installed then
offered in this update.

Does anyone else have the same problem? If so, and if solved please tell
me how to do it.

Thank you in advance.

Bruno
From: Casperius on
This is what I get as an error when changed from packagekit to zypp plugin
Operation was too complex: Problem: patch:kupdateapplet-2056.noarch
conflicts with kupdateapplet.x86_64 openSUSE install
kupdateapplet-packagekit-0.9.9-0.1.1.x86_64 (with vendor change)
obs://build.opensuse.org/KDE --> openSUSE install
kupdateapplet-zypp-0.9.9-0.1.1.x86_64 (with vendor change)
obs://build.opensuse.org/KDE --> openSUSE Solution 2: do not install
patch:kupdateapplet-2056.noarch
the question stands, what to do so I wouldn't get the message about new
patch for kupdateapplet?

Pages: 1
Prev: Waking up a wireless card.
Next: KDE