From: Hallgeir on
Thank you folks!
Sorry that I confused you buy calling it a listbox. I know better. Correct
me if I'm wrong but i have got the understanding that an activex listview
control has more possibilties than the access listbox. Stuarts tips did the
magic so I stick to the listview for the moment .

From: mat on
In article <B3D34A05-36C6-4384-A9ED-7C5988AA29EB(a)microsoft.com>,
Hallgeir(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...

> Thank you folks!
> Sorry that I confused you buy calling it a listbox. I know better. Correct
> me if I'm wrong but i have got the understanding that an activex listview
> control has more possibilties than the access listbox. Stuarts tips did the
> magic so I stick to the listview for the moment .

Yes, the listview ActiveX control is more versatile; the Access listbox
control is easier for some common uses.