From: Steve Ardcorr on
Sorry meant your synth not your keyboard.
Yes I use Sonar and no, I've never heard of VA-1.
I got confused since you started by saying the VA-1 didn't
interpret velocity data and then it did.

From: Benjamin Goldman on
Steve Ardcorr wrote:

> Sorry meant your synth not your keyboard.
> Yes I use Sonar and no, I've never heard of VA-1.
> I got confused since you started by saying the VA-1 didn't
> interpret velocity data and then it did.

Ah.

That VA-1 is awesome. That is, of course, if you like
analogue/subtractive synthesis. It costed like ten bucks. I think
Russ gave us the heads up on that deal . . . and what a deal.

--
Cheers,
Ben