From: OHS on
Hi,

We use Web client to display remote computer in IE. Remote computer has
Terminal services installed. It is Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition SP2.

As of now we connect to remote computer automatically using VB Script. User
name and password is embedded in the VB Script. When ActiveX loads, we
execute VB Script. We publish URL to end users and when they visit the given
URL they can see the remote computer without typing user name/password.
Problem with the approach is user name/password is transmitted to end users.
Is there any way to prevent this? We don't want to publish user name/password
as well as don't want to send that to client side so end users can't hack it.
Is there any way to achieve this? Does Terminal Services provide some sort of
hook so we can manipulate user name/password at server side.