From: Dale Fye on
Don't know what has happened lately, but the the MS web based news browser
functionality has decreased lately.

Up until recently, searching on my name in a particular group or in the
groups parent (microsoft.public.access) would return those posts that I made
or replied to on the current date at the top of the list of posts. It no
longer does that.

Also, the Notify me of replies does not appear to be working properly.
Although I have had several posts that had responses over the last week, none
of these have resulted in an email notifying me of a response.
Dale

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d31f5ce1-dcf0-4999-a4bc-2d48f28b40bd&dg=microsoft.public.access.queries
From: KARL DEWEY on
Also Monday's response post were not showing at all until sometime today.

Same thing happened a couple weeks ago, lasting several days, just before MS
sent out a whole bunch of security updates.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: rodrigo.silva.91 on