From: Gene on
I created a query and now I want to print out the query criteria. How do I
do this?
From: Ken Snell on
Open the query in design view. Then click on Query View button on Toolbar,
and change to SQL View. The SQL statement for your query is displayed there,
and you can copy it.

--

Ken Snell
http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/

From: Duane Hookom on
You can view the SQL, copy it to NotePad, and print it.
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: KARL DEWEY on
If you mean as an output of the query then open in design view, copy criteria
and paste and edit in a blank field row space like this --
My_Criteria: "Between #10/1/2009# And #11/31/2009#"
or
My_Criteria: "Between " & [Enter start] & "and " & [Enter end]

--
Build a little, test a little.