From: undisclosed on

Herb, Any resolution on the issue last year? I am experiencing the same
problem. Although, for all the rest of the folks who posted here,
"Unknown" is the only one who correctly understood the problem. I can
use ANY browser, ANY version, WITH or WITHOUT add-ons, all with the same
result. I've cleared cache and cookies. FF/IE8/Chrome don't work for
me. However, two feet away on my desktop, TXU.com will open in any/all
the same browser versions.

Makes no sense.

--
geoughx
From: Unknown on
What firewall are you using on the failing system?

From: Unknown on
Also; on the failing system have you checked internet options, security tab
and verified it is not listed in
restricted sites?

From: undisclosed on

Firewall=Zonealarm; I disabled it; cleared cache, tried to open txu.com
again, no improvement.

Security tab= set to allow cookies, I manually added txu.com; still
nothing;

I've tried manually typing txu.com in the address bars, searching from
google and clicking the links; nothing.

This happens from at home and at work (it's my laptop that cannot
connect to txu.com). Desktops at both locations can connect.

I'm really stumped on this issue.

--
geoughx
From: Unknown on
Did you check if is listed in restricted sites under security tab? When
using IE what is the message when attempting to
go to TXU.com?

> Firewall=Zonealarm; I disabled it; cleared cache, tried to open txu.com
> again, no improvement.
>
> Security tab= set to allow cookies, I manually added txu.com; still
> nothing;
>
> I've tried manually typing txu.com in the address bars, searching from
> google and clicking the links; nothing.
>
> This happens from at home and at work (it's my laptop that cannot
> connect to txu.com). Desktops at both locations can connect.
>
> I'm really stumped on this issue.
>

> Unknown;1767999 Wrote:
>> Also; on the failing system have you checked internet options, security
>> tab
>> and verified it is not listed in
>> restricted sites?
>> <undisclosed> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Herb, Any resolution on the issue last year? I am experiencing the
>> same
>> > problem. Although, for all the rest of the folks who posted here,
>> > "Unknown" is the only one who correctly understood the problem. I
>> can
>> > use ANY browser, ANY version, WITH or WITHOUT add-ons, all with the
>> same
>> > result. I've cleared cache and cookies. FF/IE8/Chrome don't work
>> for
>> > me. However, two feet away on my desktop, TXU.com will open in
>> any/all
>> > the same browser versions.
>> >
>> > Makes no sense.
>> >

>> > --