From: AndrewEB on
Im currently editing the webpage for the company I work for. I've been asked
to add a button and have it link to a pdf. I've tried saving the pdf in the
main folder where all the website info is, and I still cant seem to get the
page to load. I used to be able to click the button and I would at least get
an error. Now its just sitting there. I've previously added links to webpages
which is pretty easy but this is just giving me a headache. Please help.
From: Joe on
Hi Andrew,

You create links to .pdf files the same way you create links to any file or
page. All you need to do is link directly to the .pdf file from your button.
You will need to have a type of .pdf reader installed for the link to open.
(Most people will already have that..assuming you do make sure when you look
at the page with the button and link to the file that you are doing a
"Preview in Browser")

--
Best,
Joe

FrontPage and Expression Web Forums:
http://www.timeforweb.com/frontpage/forum/default.asp

From: Rob Giordano [MS MVP] on
you would import the .pdf into the web folder first
does the file have the .pdf extension?
for more help...post the url to the problem page here so people can see the
problem.

--
Rob Giordano