From: Stan Brown on
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:02:59 -0800 (PST) from Lao Ming
<laomingliu(a)gmail.com>:

> > > Did you try downloading the demo code? I think you need javascript
> > > enabled to use their builder.
> >
> > That's a strange requirement for something that claims to be "pure
> > CSS".
>
> It's the generator that uses Javascript, not the generated menu.

That's as may be. As I posted earlier, the menu on the site doesn't
work for me.

And even if it did, I wouldn't trust a "generator" anyway.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
HTML 4.01 spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/
validator: http://validator.w3.org/
CSS 2.1 spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/