From: pntva on
Hello,

I just got a new HP M7330N computer with XP Media Center 2005 operating
system. In the Device Manager, the first device that is listed is "ARPC
Devices" and under that there are two drivers: "MS ArACPI Driver" and
"MS ArPolicy Driver".

Can anyone please tell me what these drivers are for and from where I
could possibly download the drivers for these devices?

Thanks.

From: Maxim S. Shatskih on
Google for "aracpi arpolicy", looks like Ar is for "always ready".

--
Maxim Shatskih, Windows DDK MVP
StorageCraft Corporation