From: Dennis Turcheck @ HP on
Does anyone possess or know where to find Adaptec SCSI drivers for Vista?
--
Dennis @ H-P
From: Pavel A. on
http://register.adaptec.com/ask_us.html ?

--PA

From: Dennis Turcheck @ HP on
Adaptec will NOT even entertain an e-mail question about anything unless you
have a current TSID number that entitles you to support. The ASK Knowledge
base doesn't have any related info to VISTA either. I was hoping that someone
out there had done all the leg work and had these drivers in hand and could
send them to me.
--
Dennis @ Hewlett-Packard

From: David J. Craig on
If you are really with HP, contact your company representative for Adaptec
and have them ask the question. I am sure HP offers some Adaptec
controllers in your big servers so you have a back door connection
available. Finding it might be a little difficult, but not nearly as
difficult as it is for most of us.

"Dennis Turcheck @ HP" <DennisTurcheckHP(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0CD87EA3-1FDD-418A-8561-DE6997069007(a)microsoft.com...