From: Juha Nieminen on
I am completely puzzled at what just happened. I'm using OpenSUSE 11.0,
and just the other day I was using bison++, but today it has completely
disappeared from my system. Gone. It's not there. I can't understand
what's going on.

I go to the Yast2 software manager, and it cannot find bison++
either locally nor at any online repository. I go to
http://software.opensuse.org/search and it can't find bison++ anywhere.

What has happened? How can a piece of softare suddenly disappear from
my computer? I can't understand how that's physically possible. And why
can't I find it in any online repository?
From: EOS on
Juha Nieminen wrote:

> I am completely puzzled at what just happened. I'm using OpenSUSE 11.0,
> and just the other day I was using bison++, but today it has completely
> disappeared from my system. Gone. It's not there. I can't understand
> what's going on.
>
> I go to the Yast2 software manager, and it cannot find bison++
> either locally nor at any online repository. I go to
> http://software.opensuse.org/search and it can't find bison++ anywhere.
>
> What has happened? How can a piece of softare suddenly disappear from
> my computer? I can't understand how that's physically possible. And why
> can't I find it in any online repository?

bison - The GNU Parser Generator ?

http://software.opensuse.org/search?p=1&baseproject=ALL&q=bison%2B%2B
--
EOS
www.photo-memories.be
From: Juha Nieminen on
EOS <heelstraf(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> bison - The GNU Parser Generator ?
>
> http://software.opensuse.org/search?p=1&baseproject=ALL&q=bison%2B%2B

Gives me: "Nothing found."

(Searching for "bison" does give results, but I need bison++, not bison.)
From: Stephen Horne on
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:18:02 +0100, EOS <heelstraf(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Juha Nieminen wrote:
>
>> I am completely puzzled at what just happened. I'm using OpenSUSE 11.0,
>> and just the other day I was using bison++, but today it has completely
>> disappeared from my system. Gone. It's not there. I can't understand
>> what's going on.

>bison - The GNU Parser Generator ?

bison++ is not the same as bison - it's an extended version, possibly
a fork.

http://www.mario-konrad.ch/index.php?page=20024

From: Hans-Peter Paulsen on
Juha Nieminen wrote:

> EOS <heelstraf(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> bison - The GNU Parser Generator ?
>>
>> http://software.opensuse.org/search?p=1&baseproject=ALL&q=bison%2B%2B
>
> Gives me: "Nothing found."
>
> (Searching for "bison" does give results, but I need bison++, not
> bison.)
Perhaps it is this?

ftp.opensuse.org/distribution/11.0/repo/oss/suse/i586/bison-2.3-101.1.i586.rpm

regards
H-P