From: Drax on
I just found drmHeader.bin on c: but, I have know idea what it is or how
it got there? I ran Ad-Aware and SUPERAntiSpyware yet, they don't see
anything wrong?

Anyone know anything about drmHeader.bin?
From: smithfam1 on
On Dec 21 2007, 5:22 am, Drax <D...(a)hell.com> wrote:
> I just found drmHeader.bin on c: but, I have know idea what it is or how
> it got there? I ran Ad-Aware and SUPERAntiSpyware yet, they don't see
> anything wrong?
>
> Anyone know anything about drmHeader.bin?

I know how it got there
The problem is Free Anti-Virus and free spy ware software does not
WORK !!
if your going to stop Virus's, spy ware, and Hackers you need a team
of trained computer and security experts
to completely manage your online security for you.
it save you a bunch of TIME and MONEY by not charging you enormous
fees for expert service and support and you enjoy unlimited technical
support, And your Personal Identity Theft Insurance - $25,000 policy!
and a lot more www.myinvisusdirect.com/smith