From: Branimir Maksimovic on
It is flat!
Needs another dimension. Humans think in 3D not 2D as in C.
So my conclusion is that machine language(assembler is human readable
machine language)
is most superior of all so called high level languages.
Because in assembler we can think in 3D while in so called
HLL we are limited to FLAT space !
Only assembler programs don;t need comments!

Greets!

--
http://maxa.homedns.org/

Sometimes online sometimes not

Svima je "dozvoljeno" biti idiot i

From: hanukas on
On May 28, 3:11 pm, Branimir Maksimovic <bm...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> It is flat!
> Needs another dimension. Humans think in 3D not 2D as in C.
> So my conclusion is that machine language(assembler is human readable
> machine language)
> is most superior of all so called high level languages.
> Because in assembler we can think in 3D while in so called
> HLL we are limited to FLAT space !
> Only assembler programs don;t need comments!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
From: wolfgang kern on

Branimir Maksimovic asked:

[about problem with C]

> It is flat!
> Needs another dimension. Humans think in 3D not 2D as in C.
> So my conclusion is that machine language(assembler is human readable
> machine language)
> is most superior of all so called high level languages.
> Because in assembler we can think in 3D while in so called
> HLL we are limited to FLAT space !
> Only assembler programs don;t need comments!

Most humans think quite flat, so neither 2D nor 3D...
and I wont agree that ASM doesn't need comments, even
I often tell that machine-code is self-explaining.

But right, ASM and machine-code programmers aren't limited
to any HLL-conventions and can create code of any desire.

And yes, I can show 4-dimensional functionality, ie: thermal
calculations on physical objects much easier in ASM than I'd
could with BASIC/VisualBASiC/C++/C--/or whatsoever HLL.
__
wolfgang