From: chenley1132 on
I need to fill it for some work,and I dunno what it's for.
From: Tom Willett on
If you don't know what it's for, why do you need to fill it in?

From: Jay Freedman on
chenley1132 wrote:
> I need to fill it for some work,and I dunno what it's for.

"CC" is an acronym for "carbon copy". If you're young enough, you may never
have seen carbon paper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_paper) or, for
that matter, the typewriter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typewriter) that
it was used with.

The CC field is where you put the names of people who are getting copies of
the memo but aren't the direct recipients (those go in the To field).

Next up on the Old Timers' Hit Parade: Do you know the difference between a
45 and an LP? ;-)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

From: Tom Willett on

: Next up on the Old Timers' Hit Parade: Do you know the difference between
: 45 and an LP? ;-)
:
Around 11.7 ;-)

From: Daddy on
Use the search engine of your choice -- Google or Bing, for examples -- with
this as your search term...

what does CC: mean

....and all will be revealed. As a bonus, you'll gain experience with search
engines that could be very useful going forward.

Daddy