From: C J Campbell on
On 2010-07-14 07:04:10 -0700, otter <bighorn_bill(a)hotmail.com> said:

> On Jul 13, 9:10�pm, C J Campbell
> <christophercampbellremovet...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2010-07-13 17:04:25 -0700, Pat <punis...(a)earthling.net> said:
>>
>>> If money wasn't a limitation, what place/s on Earth (or even outside
>>> of it) showing in the background, would you most want to take a self-
>>> portrait photo in, to show to friends and please say why.
>>
>> Heaven. I think that would be self-explanatory. :D
>
> I think that would be the last place I'd want to be.

I think it is the last place anyone goes.

Okay, to clarify, fine place for a self portrait, but not right now, thanks.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

From: C J Campbell on
On 2010-07-15 03:04:32 -0700, Neil <cral.elllwood2(a)btinternet.com> said:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:04:10 -0700, otter wrote:
>
>> On Jul 13, 9:10 pm, C J Campbell
>> <christophercampbellremovet...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Heaven. I think that would be self-explanatory. :D
>>
>> I think that would be the last place I'd want to be.‹
>
> It will be. :-)

I've already been to the other place and taken a self portrait there.
It is not as bad as most people imagine. In fact, it was quite nice
when I was there. I once considered opening a flight school there so I
could be the flight instructor from Hell. Possibly even manufacturing a
light aircraft that would be called the Bat, so people could fly a Bat
out of Hell.

But the population is very small and probably would not support such
enterprises. They have a post office (which postmarks your mail with
big red letters saying "HELL") and they sell t-shirts and the like. The
"Wish You Were Here" postcard is very popular.

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-15 20:59:31 -0700, C J Campbell
<christophercampbellremovethis(a)hotmail.com> said:

> On 2010-07-15 03:04:32 -0700, Neil <cral.elllwood2(a)btinternet.com> said:
>
>> On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:04:10 -0700, otter wrote:

>>> I think that would be the last place I'd want to be.‹
>>
>> It will be. :-)
>
> I've already been to the other place and taken a self portrait there.
> It is not as bad as most people imagine. In fact, it was quite nice
> when I was there. I once considered opening a flight school there so I
> could be the flight instructor from Hell. Possibly even manufacturing a
> light aircraft that would be called the Bat, so people could fly a Bat
> out of Hell.
>
> But the population is very small and probably would not support such
> enterprises. They have a post office (which postmarks your mail with
> big red letters saying "HELL") and they sell t-shirts and the like. The
> "Wish You Were Here" postcard is very popular.

I would have thought a town such as "Harmony" would be better suited
for somebody well exercised in the navigation skills of the photo
newsgroups.
<http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/Harmony_DNC0859w.jpg >

I think the population after the latest census is probably down to 6.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: C J Campbell on
On 2010-07-15 21:47:07 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> said:

> On 2010-07-15 20:59:31 -0700, C J Campbell
> <christophercampbellremovethis(a)hotmail.com> said:

>>> It will be. :-)
>>
>> I've already been to the other place and taken a self portrait there.
>> It is not as bad as most people imagine. In fact, it was quite nice
>> when I was there. I once considered opening a flight school there so I
>> could be the flight instructor from Hell. Possibly even manufacturing a
>> light aircraft that would be called the Bat, so people could fly a Bat
>> out of Hell.
>>
>> But the population is very small and probably would not support such
>> enterprises. They have a post office (which postmarks your mail with
>> big red letters saying "HELL") and they sell t-shirts and the like. The
>> "Wish You Were Here" postcard is very popular.
>
> I would have thought a town such as "Harmony" would be better suited
> for somebody well exercised in the navigation skills of the photo
> newsgroups.
> <http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/Harmony_DNC0859w.jpg >
>
> I think the population after the latest census is probably down to 6.

No wonder, after that incident with No. 6.

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-16 07:54:15 -0700, C J Campbell
<christophercampbellremovethis(a)hotmail.com> said:

> On 2010-07-15 21:47:07 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> said:
>
>> On 2010-07-15 20:59:31 -0700, C J Campbell
>> <christophercampbellremovethis(a)hotmail.com> said:

>>> I've already been to the other place and taken a self portrait there.
>>> It is not as bad as most people imagine. In fact, it was quite nice
>>> when I was there. I once considered opening a flight school there so I
>>> could be the flight instructor from Hell. Possibly even manufacturing a
>>> light aircraft that would be called the Bat, so people could fly a Bat
>>> out of Hell.
>>>
>>> But the population is very small and probably would not support such
>>> enterprises. They have a post office (which postmarks your mail with
>>> big red letters saying "HELL") and they sell t-shirts and the like. The
>>> "Wish You Were Here" postcard is very popular.
>>
>> I would have thought a town such as "Harmony" would be better suited
>> for somebody well exercised in the navigation skills of the photo
>> newsgroups.
>> <http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/Harmony_DNC0859w.jpg >
>>
>> I think the population after the latest census is probably down to 6.
>
> No wonder, after that incident with No. 6.

Actually it was because 7 was just too odd.

--
Regards,

Savageduck