From: tedd on
Hi gang:

Considering we recently had several people mention what games they
play, it might be interesting to see what everyone plays.

As for me, I currently play "Modern Warfare 2" on XBOX. It's the most
recent in a long line of war games (i.e., Call of Duty, Ghost Recon,
etc.).

My gamer tag is "special tedd"

What's your game?

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------
http://sperling.com http://ancientstones.com http://earthstones.com
From: David McGlone on
On Sunday 25 April 2010 09:16:23 tedd wrote:
> Hi gang:
>
> Considering we recently had several people mention what games they
> play, it might be interesting to see what everyone plays.
>
> As for me, I currently play "Modern Warfare 2" on XBOX. It's the most
> recent in a long line of war games (i.e., Call of Duty, Ghost Recon,
> etc.).
>
> My gamer tag is "special tedd"
>
> What's your game?

Command and Conquer Yuri's Revenge, Diablo II and occasionally Starcraft.

--
Blessings,
David M.
From: Nathan Rixham on
tedd wrote:
> Hi gang:
>
> Considering we recently had several people mention what games they play,
> it might be interesting to see what everyone plays.
>
> As for me, I currently play "Modern Warfare 2" on XBOX. It's the most
> recent in a long line of war games (i.e., Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, etc.).
>
> My gamer tag is "special tedd"
>
> What's your game?

Honestly, I'm some kind of freak that refuses to play games on my "pc",
keep it for work, learning and inventing only - however, there is one
caveat which is Civilization 4 (which i haven't played for about 2 years
now), and occasionally I'll play mario kart on the wii, the other
occasional is Bejewelled on the mrs's iphone 3gs.

stupid thing is I have all the games consoles apart from a PS3!

From: Jim Lucas on
tedd wrote:
> Hi gang:
>
> Considering we recently had several people mention what games they play,
> it might be interesting to see what everyone plays.
>
> As for me, I currently play "Modern Warfare 2" on XBOX. It's the most
> recent in a long line of war games (i.e., Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, etc.).
>
> My gamer tag is "special tedd"
>
> What's your game?
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd

Battlefield 2142 Call Sign: ChefLord

--
Jim Lucas

A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
From: Robert Cummings on
tedd wrote:
> Hi gang:
>
> Considering we recently had several people mention what games they
> play, it might be interesting to see what everyone plays.
>
> As for me, I currently play "Modern Warfare 2" on XBOX. It's the most
> recent in a long line of war games (i.e., Call of Duty, Ghost Recon,
> etc.).
>
> My gamer tag is "special tedd"
>
> What's your game?

My games tend to focus on something the kids can have fun with too:

Mario Kart Wii (I love the kart franchise)
Super Mario Bros Wii (8 star coins to go in world 9)
Battle for Wesnoth
The Wii lego games (Indiana Jones, Batman, etc),

The last couple of days I've been giving Lord of Ultima a try since it's
completely browser based (Javascript/HTML) and that piqued my interest.
While it's well done as a web game, it's a bit too dependent on waiting
for stuff to complete so it gets tedious. Still... it's an example of
what can be done.

Cheers,
Rob.
--