From: Meenie on
Why don't 2010 posts come up in search? I know this isn't actually about
excel - but excel is what I usually post about and I don't see a place to ask
about the way this board works. :)
But when I enter my name "meenie" into the search box it shows posts I've
made and posts I've answers from 2006 through 2009, but nothing from 2010.
any idea why that is?
There are so many questions asked here every day (every hour!) it can be
hard to find a post made before this day.
Thanks :)
--
Ytwater
From: John on
Hi Meenie
I see 17 post for this Year.Check thid site;
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?user=Meenie(a)discussions.microsoft.com&qt_a=Look+up+author

HTH
John

From: Pete_UK on
Click on this link:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=8dVoaiAAAACj73vMTVqMXajyAKGZr4jT-ZEGVftVMvL9po8ShwWRJA&scoring=d

to see them listed. Put the link in your Favorites folder - it is
dynamic (though GG sometimes has trouble maintaining the index).

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: NicoleS on
I have the same issue - I don't see my most recent posts.
Can you explain how you did the search to find "Meenie"?
Thanks.

From: NicoleS on