From: Joe788 on
http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/75473/en/3667_WP_Explct_Modl.pdf

"We develop one-of-a-kind, new-to-market products.

We develop custom, design-to-order products.

Our company would greatly benefit by repurposing previous
design work to quickly reach new, unique product designs.

Our product designs rely on the ability to radically adapt and
change to new and shifting design requirements.

Our company would greatly benefit from fast and responsive on the-
fly interactions with 3D models.

Our product design cycles range from weeks to months.

Our company needs to reach a design solution as fast as possible.

Our company faces intense competition, time-to-market
pressures and shorter marketing windows."
From: noneya on
On May 29, 8:05 am, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/75473/en/3667_WP_Explct_Modl.pdf
>
> "We develop one-of-a-kind, new-to-market products.
>
> We develop custom, design-to-order products.
>
> Our company would greatly benefit by repurposing previous
> design work to quickly reach new, unique product designs.
>
> Our product designs rely on the ability to radically adapt and
> change to new and shifting design requirements.
>
> Our company would greatly benefit from fast and responsive on the-
> fly interactions with 3D models.
>
> Our product design cycles range from weeks to months.
>
> Our company needs to reach a design solution as fast as possible.
>
> Our company faces intense competition, time-to-market
> pressures and shorter marketing windows."

Spaming newsgroups, Is that why the shut down your blog?