From: mjt on
On 15 Jul 2010 15:48:01 GMT
houghi <houghi(a)houghi.org.invalid> wrote:

> > And do you think that people in this newsgroup made an historical
> > record for previous distributions?
>
> Some of them might remember it for whatever reason. Others might not.

I can't remember what happened yesterday!

--
Scott's first Law:
No matter what goes wrong, it will probably look right.

From: Harold Stevens on
In <dqiu36l3mmk76amklgn221hrr3o4a6ov9b(a)4ax.com> MrTallyman:

[Snip...]

Troll alert. "BarnCat" nymshifting. Yes, Again.

I toss GoogleGroup (http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/).
From: MrTallyman on
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:40:13 -0500, Harold Stevens
<wookie(a)jimbo.localdomain> wrote:

>In <dqiu36l3mmk76amklgn221hrr3o4a6ov9b(a)4ax.com> MrTallyman:
>
>[Snip...]
>
>Troll alert.

You do appear to be just that.

> "BarnCat" nymshifting.

That's funny. My records show him as being from cox servers.
Perhaps your capacity to discern such things lacks so much competence
that it makes the statement that you probably shouldn't be doing it.
Typical of netkkkop wanna be idiots.

> Yes, Again.

You act this way often? It shows.

>Regards, Weird (Harold Stevens)

You give 'regards' in posts which you make that are hateful in nature?
You're a real piece of work, you are.

> * IMPORTANT EMAIL INFO FOLLOWS *
>Pardon any bogus email addresses (wookie) in place for spambots.
>Really, it's (wyrd) at airmail, dotted with net. DO NOT SPAM IT.
>I toss GoogleGroup (http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/).

Wow, if I am "BarnCat", you must be wyrd(a)airmail.net

I tally your banana at zero. ineffectual. impotent, and
non-cosequential to the progress of mankind.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Next: Rebooting