From: Tran Hong Quang on
Hi,
My MSDN CD (disk 1 and 2) for Visual Studio 6 was damaged. Where can I
download that document disks ?

Thanks
Tran Hong Quang
From: John Carson on
"Tran Hong Quang" <TranHongQuang(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:EC17FF77-01BA-415E-9148-30DBAD7AC390(a)microsoft.com
> Hi,
> My MSDN CD (disk 1 and 2) for Visual Studio 6 was damaged. Where can I
> download that document disks ?
>
> Thanks
> Tran Hong Quang

If you are an MSDN subscriber, then you can download it from Subscriber
Downloads (for the moment anyway; Visual Studio 6 is about to become
unavailable due to licensing issues with Micrsosoft's Java Virtual Machine,
which may mean that the MSDN library for Visual Studio 6 will also become
unavailable).

If you are not a MSDN subscriber, then you are probably out of luck. The
next best thing may be the Platform SDK. The last version that works with
Visual Studio 6 can be purchased on disk from here:

http://www.qmedia.ca/launch/psdk.htm

--
John Carson