From: Lenard on

http://www.redhat.com/solutions/industries/developer/products/basic.html

--
Contained within the Microsoft EULA;
This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Product has resulted
From: Nico on
On 4 Mar, 15:03, Davide Bianchi <davideyeahs...(a)onlyforfun.net> wrote:
> On 2007-03-04, Rob <m...(a)privacy.net> wrote:
>
> > Is there any place I can download the RHEL 4.? install DVD/CD for free?
>
> You can download it directly from RedHat.
> Davide
>
> --
> If I wanted Windows, I'd live in a greenhouse!

You can download the SRPM's for free from lots of mirror sites. If you
want to buy it, you can talk to RedHat about it. If you want a "free"
OS with the stability of RedHat's enterprise releases and without the
brokenness of their actual license manager, you should be using CentOS.

From: kenneth kahn on

Check out http://www.linux.org/dist