From: M. Janmaat on
Hi,

I used to be able to view the description column to see all the computer
descriptions when viewing all the computers within the domain.
But now I cannot select this column anymore. I can only select; Name,
IP-adres, Category, Workgroup, Netwerklocation, Detectionmethode and
MAC-adress.

Does anyone know how to visualize the Comuter Descritions column in
Explorer?

Kind regards,

From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"M. Janmaat" <m.janmaat(a)hiensch.nl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I used to be able to view the description column to see all the computer
> descriptions when viewing all the computers within the domain.
> But now I cannot select this column anymore. I can only select; Name,
> IP-adres, Category, Workgroup, Netwerklocation, Detectionmethode and
> MAC-adress.
>
> Does anyone know how to visualize the Comuter Descritions column in
> Explorer?

On which OS? FWIW in W7 its View, Choose Details...

From: M. Janmaat on
Thanks for reply.

W7

And, not on my system...

From: Robert Aldwinckle on

> Thanks for reply.
>
> W7
>
> And, not on my system...

The menu bar doesn't show by default; in an English version of W7 press
Win-E, Alt-V,h

There actually is some help for this case in W7's otherwise disfunctional
help. Win-F1, explorer details columns Enter. Working with Files and
Folders. In fact, I guess it doesn't even imply that what you are trying
to do is possible; nevertheless, it is.

HTH

Robert
---

> "Robert Aldwinckle" <robald(a)techemail.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>> "M. Janmaat" <m.janmaat(a)hiensch.nl> wrote in message
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I used to be able to view the description column to see all the computer
>>> descriptions when viewing all the computers within the domain.
>>> But now I cannot select this column anymore. I can only select; Name,
>>> IP-adres, Category, Workgroup, Netwerklocation, Detectionmethode and
>>> MAC-adress.
>>>
>>> Does anyone know how to visualize the Comuter Descritions column in
>>> Explorer?
>>

>> On which OS? FWIW in W7 its View, Choose Details...

Pages: 1
Prev: .lnk File Association Fix
Next: TLDR