From: Deb on
All icons on the desktop changed to adobe icons and I do not know how to fix
it. I have windows 7. I have searched google but I am not sure of the the
correct solution. Most stuff I see was posted 2 to 3 years ago. Can someone
point me in the right direction?

Deb

From: Carlos on
Deb,
Try system restore to a date previous to this issue.
Carlos

From: Deb on
It did not work. I tried before I posted. Sorry. f8 PC restore back to
factor would not run either.

From: Carlos on
Deb,
What did you install/modify that caused the change in the icons?
Did you try right-clicking on an empty space in your desktop and choosing
Update?
Carlos

From: Deb on
It was an adobe reader file. It caused all icons to change to adobe.
Everything. When I searched on google I found others but was unsure of the
correct fix.