From: Bob on
How to use the Scannow SFC tool in Windows XP

http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html

From: Bob I on
That can't/won't put SCANDISK.EXE on Windows XP because there isn't one.
It is chkdsk on NT versions of Windows.

From: Andy on
to run scan disk in windows xp open windows explorer and right click on the
c drive icon on the left side of the screen or whatever drive letter you
want to scan .
and select scan disk

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

From: Bob I on
Please STOP posting incorrect info, those instructions are not for
Windows XP, and SCANDISK does NOT exist.

Andy wrote:

> to run scan disk in windows xp open windows explorer and right click on the
> c drive icon on the left side of the screen or whatever drive letter you
> want to scan .
> and select scan disk

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2