From: Rod Speed on
John Tserkezis wrote
> grant wrote

>> Try here, makes it much easier to find things
>> http://msy.arpatubes.net/

> Now *that's* more like it.

> Again, how hard can it possibly be when some guy with spare time
> on his hands can do it properly for free, why can't MSY do it?

They can. They choose not to, or more strictly havent until now.

They choose not to bother with online ordering either.

Their choice.

And yours to ignore them if you dont like the way they do things too.

From: John Tserkezis on
Rod Speed wrote:

> They can. They choose not to, or more strictly havent until now.
> They choose not to bother with online ordering either.
> Their choice.
> And yours to ignore them if you dont like the way they do things too.

Right. And I've exercised that right since I first found out about
them several years ago.

It doesn't dissolve my right to mention my disdain towards their
catalogue though.
Which is *still* sub-standard regardless if I buy from them or not.
From: Rod Speed on
John Tserkezis wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> They can. They choose not to, or more strictly havent until now.
>> They choose not to bother with online ordering either.
>> Their choice.
>> And yours to ignore them if you dont like the way they do things too.

> Right. And I've exercised that right since I first found out about them several years ago.

Bet that had the MSY suits pouring from their windows like lemmings as soon as they realised that was happening.

> It doesn't dissolve my right to mention my disdain towards their catalogue
> though. Which is *still* sub-standard regardless if I buy from them or not.

You're always free to do the decent thing and set fire to yourself outside MSY HQ.

Should provide a bit of light entertainment and the journos will be able
to look up your loony bin record and expose that for everyone to laugh at.

From: Gary R. Schmidt on
Who looks at the bloody web-site anyway.

I've had a link the the price list
<http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/PARTS.pdf> bookmarked for years, I wouldn't
even notice if the website changed.

And it helps that there's an MSY just over the road from where I work,
and a five minute drive from home!

Cheers,
Gary B-)