From: Ned on
What places should I look for the above?
Thanks

From: SG1 on

www.msy.com.au

From: Rod Speed on
Ned wrote:

> What places should I look for the above?

You can get 1TB drives for that.

http://www.staticice.com.au/cgi-bin/search.cgi?q=500g+hdd

From: John Tserkezis on
grant wrote:

> Try here, makes it much easier to find things
> http://msy.arpatubes.net/

Now *that's* more like it.

Again, how hard can it possibly be when some guy with spare time on his
hands can do it properly for free, why can't MSY do it?
From: Rob on
On 21/03/2010 10:16 PM, John Tserkezis wrote:
> grant wrote:
>
>> Try here, makes it much easier to find things
>> http://msy.arpatubes.net/
>
> Now *that's* more like it.
>
> Again, how hard can it possibly be when some guy with spare time on his
> hands can do it properly for free, why can't MSY do it?

You hit it right too busy!