From: Grama K on
I used to have an e-mail address to send suspect e-mails to but I don't seem
to have it any more. Am I remembering correctly or isn't there such a place.
I'm afraid to open it but afraid not to too as it could be important if it
is legit.
Hope this is a place to get an answer.
From: Jeff Gaines on
On 27/01/2010 in message
<341099C7-23D8-4192-9A91-05F206C7F9C9(a)microsoft.com> Grama K wrote:

>I used to have an e-mail address to send suspect e-mails to but I don't
>seem
>to have it any more. Am I remembering correctly or isn't there such a
>place.
> I'm afraid to open it but afraid not to too as it could be important if it
>is legit.
>Hope this is a place to get an answer.

No it's not - this is a group for programmers.
However, if you set your email program to use plain text then you don't
have to worry about malware.

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
That's an amazing invention but who would ever want to use one of them?