From: Axel Dahmen on
....moreover: You cannot dynamically resize iframe elements or any other
frameset workaround without putting significant effort into this. And this
effort would purely consist of out-of-band code.

From: Axel Dahmen on
Sorry, Jonathan, for abbreviating your name. I didn't intend to offend you.
It's recognized now.

Regards,
Axel Dahmen

----------------

From: Jukka K. Korpela on
Axel Dahmen wrote:

> Hi, Jon, here's another link about the same topic for you:

Please keep using the same forged "From" field as long as you remain
clueless. This will help to let others use the group in a useful way. Thank
you in advance.

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

From: Osmo Saarikumpu on
Axel Dahmen kirjoitti:
> Hi, Jon, here's another link about the same topic for you:

"If a message begins with addressing an individual, it was probably not
worth sending by E-mail either." (#3 of Korpela's 42 Laws about Usenet)

> http://www.dashop.de/blog/en/usenet/content/Quoting-In-Newsgroups.html

It seems that the above was a team effort. The one with sense tried to
hide the content with font-size: 65%.

--
Osmo
From: Axel Dahmen on