From: David L Cassell on
rjf2(a)CDC.GOV replied:

> > From: PingHe
> > Subject: Which to use, SAS or SUDAAN?
>
>see also:
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_statistical_packages
>
>Ron Fehd the google maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov

Or don't.

This is one of the worst Wikipedia pages I've seen. It is
*massively* incomplete, and hence fairly misleading. If anyone
wants to edit this page and fix some of the more egregious
lapses, feel free.

And Wikify it while you're at it.

Curmudgeonly in Corvallis,
aka David
--
David L. Cassell
mathematical statistician

Type your favorite song. Get a customized station. Try MSN Radio powered
by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001
From: "Swank, Paul R" on
I would think that SAS would have done something about that. They
basically have no idea what either SAS or STATA will do.

Paul R. Swank, Ph.D.
Professor, Developmental Pediatrics
Director of Research,

University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston