From: Steve on
That's no excuse for breaking the rules!

Rules of conduct
Appropriate Language: The purpose of our communities is to exchange
technical
information and expertise about Microsoft products. Please avoid personal
attacks, slurs, and profanity in your interactions.

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
MikeR wrote:
>>> Ahmed, John Vinson routinely violates these rules. He routinely violates the
>>> principles for what MVP stands for. Ignore him!
>[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
>> Thanks for the entertainment, Steve. Have you considered lobbying Microsoft
>> for lofty position of Chief Newsgroup Clown?
>
>Don't demean clowns like that... ;-o
>Mike

Okay... my mistake...

Public Apology to All Clowns:

I did not mean to slander your good name by using your name in the same
sentence with Steve's... I hope you won't sue.

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
No excuse at all, Steve. Why do you do it?

From: KARL DEWEY on
Are you applying the 'Politically Correct' thing that says any truth that
someone may dislike or not want to hear is therefore personal attacks, slurs,
or profanity?

Sometimes the truth hurts.

--
Build a little, test a little.