From: ASAAR on
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:03:48 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:

> I thought she was the lady dog in the compound, the one which sang
> "he's a tramp."

You're probably right. In addition to singing it, she may have
also written it. Wait a minute . . .

According to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_and_the_Tramp

From: Paul Heslop on
ASAAR wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:03:48 GMT, Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> > I thought she was the lady dog in the compound, the one which sang
> > "he's a tramp."
>
> You're probably right. In addition to singing it, she may have
> also written it. Wait a minute . . .
>
> According to Wikipedia:
>
> > # Peg: A sassy, blonde stray female dog, whom Lady meets, (along with
> > the other dog inmates she was put in a cage with), when she is caught by
> > the dog pound. It is implied that she had a relationship with Tramp in the
> > past, through the lyrics of the song she sings, (He's A Tramp). She was
> > formerly from the dog and pony follies (dog and pony show), either the
> > shows ended or she was left behind. Created for singer Peggy Lee
> > (thus the name), to be a part of the movie.[1]
>
> > Peggy Lee, who, along with Sonny Burke, created the songs for the film,
> > later sued Disney for breach of contract claiming that she still retained
> > rights to the transcripts. She was awarded $2.3m, but not without a
> > lengthy legal battle with the studio which was finally settled in 1991.
>
> > Voice cast
> >
> > * Peggy Lee - Darling; Si; Am; Peg
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_and_the_Tramp

well, you learn something new every day :O)
--
Paul (Please dont take a picture)
Stop and Look
From: postweb123 on

( http://www.dogstoreol.com ) is a professional dealer and exporter of
Dog clothes, Dog collars, Dog leashes,Dog harnesses, muzzles,
retractable leashes, Dog toys, ID tags and pet bowls. Our products
have leather, nylon, plastic, PU and stamped series. We are proud of
being equipped with advanced devices which make it possible to produce
products as per our customers' requests, such as colors, sizes, stuffs
and accessories(we have the minimum quantity). You can trust that any
item you receive from dogstoreol.com is quality tested and are very
durable which will be safe and sanitary. Our price would be satisfied
you for our minimum price is only $1.99, and the bulk buying would be
much cheaper. All of our products have already been exported to the
USA, Europe, Japan, the Middle East and Southeast Asia which are
warmly welcomed by our customers. As for the shipping method, you can
choose UPS or EMS as you wish.

We warmly welcome domestic and overseas customers' business discussion
with us for possible cooperation.

WEBSITE: http://www.dogstoreol.com