From: postweb123 on
wholesale dog clothes ,dog collars,dog chothing
http://www.dogstoreol.com
E-MAIL: service(a)dogstoreol.com
MSN: service(a)dogstoreol.com

From: Paul Heslop on
postweb123(a)hotmail.com wrote:

> wholesale dog clothes ,dog collars,dog chothing

I think you're barking up the wrong newsgroup

--
Paul (Please dont take a picture)
Stop and Look
From: Neil Ellwood on
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 04:40:15 -0700, postweb123 wrote:

> wholesale dog clothes ,dog collars,dog

For a canine religeous bawdy house?

--
Neil
Reverse 'r' and 'a', delete 'l' for email.
From: ASAAR on
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:19:20 -0500, Neil Ellwood wrote:

>> wholesale dog clothes ,dog collars,dog
>
> For a canine religeous bawdy house?

You mean where the Lady is also a Tramp? :)

From: ASAAR on
On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 07:44:53 +1000, Pete D wrote:

> I am just confused, what the hell is a "chothing" and why would I want
> one???

You would NOT want one if it's what I think it is, the evil spawn
of Yog-Sothoth or one of the other denizens of the Cthulhu Mythos as
recounted by H. P. Lovecraft. Try to erase the sound of that word
from your mind if you don't want your dreams to become nightmares.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yog-Sothoth