From: Peter Foldes on
BD

You are Trolling and Instigating as usual. Then you wonder why you get banned from
everywhere

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: ~BD~ on

"Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> BD
>
> You are Trolling and Instigating as usual. Then you wonder why you get
> banned from everywhere

I'm only interested in the truth, Peter.

Do *you* know why Dustin was sacked by Malwarebytes?

From: Lou Knee on
~BD~ wrote:

> "Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> BD
>>
>> You are Trolling and Instigating as usual. Then you wonder why you get
>> banned from everywhere
>
> I'm only interested in the truth, Peter.

All you are interested in is stirring up trouble. Everyone knows that.

> Do *you* know why Dustin was sacked by Malwarebytes?

How do *you* know he was sacked? This is just another one of your ploys
to raise the ire of everyone you communicate with. You should be banned
from usenet.

From: ~BD~ on

"Lou Knee" <louknee(a)rocketmail.com> wrote in message

> You should be banned from usenet.

Hello you Loony! :)

FYI - I *am* banned from Usenet!

HTH

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Lou Knee" <louknee(a)rocketmail.com>

| ~BD~ wrote:

>> "Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> BD

>>> You are Trolling and Instigating as usual. Then you wonder why you get
>>> banned from everywhere

>> I'm only interested in the truth, Peter.

| All you are interested in is stirring up trouble. Everyone knows that.

>> Do *you* know why Dustin was sacked by Malwarebytes?

| How do *you* know he was sacked? This is just another one of your ploys
| to raise the ire of everyone you communicate with. You should be banned
| from usenet.

+1

--
Dave