From: mr3316a on
could anyone tell me why am I missing Calendar Control 12.0 in my Access 2007
install, and where can I get a copy?
Thanks in advance
From: Maurice on
One of the reasons is the fact that you can choose a date from a default
calendar when accessing a datefield. You can set this option in your
tabledesign. By default access will show a calendar option. If you do want to
use a calender option you should go for the datepicker control. The calender
control will be an option that isn't going to be around anymore. There are
various calender controls developed by users from this NG which you can embed
in your app if you prefer the old calender tool.
--
Maurice Ausum

From: Jeff Boyce on
If I recall, Microsoft removed the ActiveX control for this, but left you
the ability to have a pop-up calendar for picking dates.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: Avid Fan on
On 7/04/2010 4:53 AM, mr3316a wrote:
> could anyone tell me why am I missing Calendar Control 12.0 in my Access 2007
> install, and where can I get a copy?
> Thanks in advance

When I first looked at Access 2007, I was wondering what was going?
Where are all those controls?

The answer is you don't need them.

If you put a textbox in a form and format it for date. When you run the
form a date picker will appear next to the textbox.

Forget about active X unless you really really need them. Active X is
more trouble than it is worth.

Pages: 1
Prev: Mulit Function Query
Next: InputBox within a query