From: Micmimar on
I keep getting the message: Outlook has not finished synchronizing local
changees in this folder. You cannot delete this folder until the
synchronization with the server is complete.
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
The message indicates you are trying to delete the folder, not the contents. Verify what you are trying to do.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Micmimar asked:

From: Micmimar on
Hi Milly, thanks for your response. I select "tools" and "empty deleted items
folder" as I have always used to do, but get the error message right away.
Any other suggestions?

Best regards
Micmimar

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> The message indicates you are trying to delete the folder, not the contents. Verify what you are trying to do.
>
> --
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All
> reading.
>
> After furious head scratching, Micmimar asked:
>
> | I keep getting the message: Outlook has not finished synchronizing
> | local changees in this folder. You cannot delete this folder until the
> | synchronization with the server is complete.

Pages: 1
Prev: archive folders
Next: Outlook 2003...not opening