From: MCRidersClub on
When I am working in a Word, Powerpoint, or Excel file and I use the email
link from that program, any remarks I put in the email are deleted before it
is sent. The recipient's version of the email does not have any remarks in
it. I am using Outlook 2007 with a classification Add-in. This does not
happen when I use Outlook to create, reply to, or forward emails; it only
happens when I send an attachment using the email link in the Microsoft
program. It does not happen when I use the email link in Adobe Reader or
other non-Microsoft programs. Does anyone know why Outlook is deleting the
text of my emails when I send an attachment using the email link from a
Microsoft program? Thanks!