From: Neo on
I have 80 users using outlook 2003 with windows XP.

When the user press the send/receive button stacks on "send/receive status
##%".

Even at sending...

Sometimes the outlook completes the send/receive and the user doesn't
receive all the emails. If I go on OWA there are new emails that the user
didn\t download even though the send/receive is complete.

to resolve for the moment the problem, the users have to close the outlook,
open it again and then either automatic send/receive or manually they receive
the new emails.

I checked all windows and office updates and all users are up to date.

This problem begun 2 weeks ago and for some users randomly. it doesn't
happen to everyone. Some users have this problem once a day, some others
every 2-3 days.

I don't know where is the problem. The event viewer of exchange or the local
pc doesn't show anything, no warning , no error not even info.
From: Kathleen Orland on
Are they in cached mode?