From: Jeff Johnson on
"Martin M" <MartinM(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is this because it is a project for WinCE with Compact Framework 2.0

So next time you ask a question please be sure to mention this very
important fact!

From: Martin M on
Hello Jeff,

"Jeff Johnson" wrote:
> So next time you ask a question please be sure to mention this very
> important fact!

Please excuse me. I tried my first thing , this.Hide, in CE and desktop and
it didn't work on both, so I thought there must be a general reason. And that
is, as Alberto answered. The CE special thing came in later.
But I will try to mention my environment when I ask the question in future.

Martin