From: Ryan McGinnis on
From: Wolfgang Weisselberg on
Barry <bfeinstein(a)spamblocked.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 02:12:33 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
> <ozcvgtt02(a)sneakemail.com> wrote:

>>Barry <bfeinstein(a)spamblocked.com> wrote:
>>
>>> With an EVF, the exposure and color-balance
>>> that you see in the viewfinder is truly what you get.
>>
>>Especially since EVFs are not calibrated at all.
>>You probably never calibrated your monitor, nor ever used a
>>colour target.

> Especially since you've never held one camera in your whole lifetime,
> troll.

Ah, it is the idiot. PLONK.

-Wolfgang
From: SneakyP on
Wolfgang Weisselberg <ozcvgtt02(a)sneakemail.com> wrote in news:1tm2j7-
9mj.ln1(a)ID-52418.user.berlin.de:

> Ah, it is the idiot. PLONK.

There is a way to killfile all morphing socks of the P&S Sybil Troll.

--
__
SneakyP

Supernews, if you get a complaint from a Jamie Baillie, please see:
http://www.canadianisp.ca/jamie_baillie.html