From: Sharon on
I attached a 2MB file and it keeps sending the same email over and over.
What setting is wrong , my Outlook email or my Trend Micro security? need
help, I am blowing up peoples computers with emails.. help.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Sharon" <Sharon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I attached a 2MB file and it keeps sending the same email over and over.
> What setting is wrong , my Outlook email or my Trend Micro security? need
> help, I am blowing up peoples computers with emails.. help.

This is usually caused by having your antivirus program scan mail. Uninstall
Trend AV and reinstall it without the mail scanning feature. You will be just
as safe.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Peter Foldes on
Sharon

Do as Brian posted and also read the following

Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Sharon" <Sharon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I attached a 2MB file and it keeps sending the same email over and over.
> What setting is wrong , my Outlook email or my Trend Micro security? need
> help, I am blowing up peoples computers with emails.. help.

Pages: 1
Prev: Signature in Outlook
Next: Help