From: Gordon on
I have a question. When I forward a message each time I add to that message
an embedded line comes up and fills that cursor position.
How do I get rid of that imbedded message each time I want to add to a
forward message??
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Gordon" <Gordon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have a question. When I forward a message each time I add to that message
> an embedded line comes up and fills that cursor position.
> How do I get rid of that imbedded message each time I want to add to a
> forward message??

Click Tools>Options>E-mail Options. Is the box labeled "Mark my comments
with" checked? If so, uncheck it. Does that make a difference?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]