From: Jackie Winn on
Rob Biedenharn wrote:
> On Aug 22, 2009, at 8:52 AM, Todd Benson wrote:
>> On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 7:43 AM, Todd Benson<caduceass(a)gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> He is now working for the NSA :>
>>
>> No wait, I meant the MiB, of course.
>
> And in that case, he'd be known as Y

What is nsa we people dont know about it

From: Josef 'Jupp' Schugt on

From: Rick DeNatale on
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp(a)gmx.de> wrote:
> NSA: National Security Agency, formerly known as No Such Agency (because
> for many years its existence was not acknowledged by the U.S.
> government). Their motto is supposed to be "never say anything".

Now that you told him, you're going to have to shoot him. <G>

--
Rick DeNatale

Github: http://github.com/rubyredrick
Twitter: @RickDeNatale

From: andrew mcelroy on

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale(a)gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp(a)gmx.de> wrote:
> > NSA: National Security Agency, formerly known as No Such Agency (because
> > for many years its existence was not acknowledged by the U.S.
> > government). Their motto is supposed to be "never say anything".
>
> Now that you told him, you're going to have to shoot him. <G>

There's a CIA Black site for that (TM)

Andrew McElroy

From: Rick DeNatale on
On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Karl von Laudermann
<doodpants(a)mailinator.com> wrote:
> _why the lucky stiff appears to have disappeared from the internets!
> http://daringfireball.net/linked/2009/08/20/resig-why

Why do I find myself thinking he just might surface again for this:

http://whyday.org/

--
Rick DeNatale

Github: http://github.com/rubyredrick