From: Thomas Heger on
Y.Porat schrieb:
> The pompous mathematicians that persent thenslves
> as the Apostles of the Godes of QM science
> and tell you that they have an enormous ability
> to **predict *
> based on their wonderful theory
> tell you that there theory predicts the existence
> or Higgs Bosons
> and there iseven some roll in their theory
>
> and as until now
> huge human resources were invested
> on that Promise !!
> now my question is:
> will ther ever be higgs Bosons be found
> or not??!!
>
> now please note
> it thecommon answer will be
> possibly yess
> possibly no
> that is not a decent answer !!
>
> at least not compatible with the enormous
> (false ??) pompous self confidence in their theory
> because to say
> possibly yess possibly no
> is not a prediction
> **it is gambling ** (shooting in the DARKNESS)
> in that case
> the more honest answer will be
> we are shooting and wandering in darkness
> and far from being wonderful predictors !!
>
> ON THE OTHER HAND
>
> me Y,Porat
> has a clear cut answer
> without ambiguity
> that is based on my
> 'primitive poor understanding of science
> and based on my new iron physics rule'
>
> NO MASS- NO REAL PHYSICS
> (that took me about 60 years to understand
> and realize it ...)
> so based ion my new Golden basic rule of physics
>
> NO HIGGS AND NO 'SCHMIGS' WILL EVER BE FOUND !!

Actually thinking about the subject of particles for more than a minute
would reveal, that atoms could not be 'composed' out of real little
things as a car is assembled in a factory.
That idea doesn't make sense. Mainly because there is no factory and we
don't have a garage to fix the broken ones.
QM describes particles with operators. So particles ARE operators. Even
though you might not like that idea, it does make perfect sense.
The higgs boson must then be some kind of universal operator, that could
be used to describe vacuum and particles as well.

A Peter Rowland has found such an operator and if you like, you may call
that 'Higgs boson'.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0810/0810.0224.pdf

Greetings

TH