From: Mark on
Am I reading this right? I can connect this to the TV via the Apple composite
connector I have, then to my MacBook & play any (supported) media off it? Or
alternatively any USB external drive?

<http://bit.ly/cfLE9k>

Cheers ... Mark

From: zoara on
Mark <captain.black(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Am I reading this right? I can connect this to the TV via the Apple
> composite
> connector I have, then to my MacBook & play any (supported) media off
> it?

I don't think that will work. How will you make your MacBook look like a
USB drive to this gadget?

But if you have a composite connector, can't you already connect your
MacBook to a TV?

> Or
> alternatively any USB external drive?

Yeah, that seems to be what it's designed to do. Expect it'll need to be
FAT or NTFS formatted, though.

-z-

--
email: nettid1 at fastmail dot fm