From: Sunny on
Thanks again, May have found the answer in there ?
"Just type UAC into the start menu or Control Panel search box.
You will see �Change User Account Control Settings�.

You can simply drag the slider up or down, depending on how often you want
to be alerted."

Will changing the UAC allow me to access files without "Access denied" ?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on

From: Sunny on
Done, thanks again