From: Tom on
Windows 2003 SBS all MS updates
Drive C: 40GB with 5GB remaining
RAIDED 250GB hard drive with Drive D: remaining Gigs

In the Windows C:\ClientApps\ directory there are a lot of *.cab files (some
ie4 some ie6 etc. like in C:\ClientApps\ie6). I have IEv8 on the server and
it's been running for about 1 year or so. Can I delete these unneeded *.cab
files without any negative implications on my Windows 2003 SBS system?
TIA
From: Carl Gross on
Do you have an Exchange Server on the C drive. If so, are your logs on it
also, or on another drive. The reason I ask is that an Exchange Server, over
time, can take up quite a bit of disk space. I had this problem (with around
4MB, thats right, 4MB) or disk space left. I relocated the log files and
data files to another disk and I haven't had a space issue since.

Try this knowledge base articel: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821915

Good luck.