From: RJK on
...here !!!
...what's all this 3rd part data-tracking cookie activity and then a webpage
that's trying to run ActiveX controls in my browser windows at :-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Script_Host ?

....having been sidetracked for several months I thought I'd update multi-av,
but, it has moved and now seems located where one can only collect it by
letting lots of nasty advertising into ones PC !!

regards, Richard

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "RJK" <notatospam(a)hotmail.com>

| ..here !!!
| ..what's all this 3rd part data-tracking cookie activity and then a webpage
| that's trying to run ActiveX controls in my browser windows at :-
| http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Script_Host ?
|
| ...having been sidetracked for several months I thought I'd update multi-av,
| but, it has moved and now seems located where one can only collect it by
| letting lots of nasty advertising into ones PC !!
|
| regards, Richard

Hi Richard:

Yes, it is currently only available at PCTipp Magazine.
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

The editor of the magazine made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

You have my email address, you can always get it directly from me and PCTipp won't always be
the only source.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm